Wednesday 9 March 2016

Sensitive face skin


Hi everyone! I dont know what triggers me to write a facial product review, but anyway, let get started!

I believe i have a quite sensitive skin. I have once tried a product called Simple, their products were made from pure ingredients thus claimed to be suitable for sensitive skin. I bought the hydrating light moisturizer. First impression, it was great! A super light cream with no fragrance, it did make my face feels light and moisturized. But, after a sometime, guess what happened! My face turned red and hot, but i still go on wearing the skin care for almost a week, coz what I believe was, the sun that making my face red with burning feeling!


until my face turns scaly, then realized it's an allergy reaction! how can humans (normal human) allergy to sunlight? ( unless if you are albinos or with porphyria). It was so severe that i need few anti allergy drugs to heal my super dried skin with occasional itchiness.

i dont know. The brand was quite popular as a sensitive skin skincare experts, but it did not go well with my skin. Maybe i do allergic to one particular chemical which i dont know. too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment