Wednesday 9 March 2016

REVIEW: Chriszen Aloe and Rice Skincare

Hello everyone!

While I was daydreaming, I was thinking about things that can make my face great. The two things that came in mind were Aloevera and rice milk. At instant i googled for any product which contain  these 2 things and I found a newly-established malaysian skin care product called Chriszen.

I bought a set of toner, moisturising cream and aloevera skin gel.


1. Chriszen Aloe and Rice facial toner
    what it claims:
– Helps to moisturize the skin.
– Shrink the appearance of pores.
– To cleanse the skin.
– For all skin types.
– Suitable for sensitive skin.
    my comments: It has a light and non-sticky texture with slight aloevera and rice smells. It does make my face feels fresh and smooth!

2. Chriszen Aloe and Rice Day and Night Cream

What it claims:
 -Reduce redness and irritation of the skin.
– Sooth damaged skin.
– Reduce itching, pain and scar.
– Restore radiance complexion.
– Hydrate,moisturize and rejuvenate the skin.
– Enhance the skin flexibility, softness and smoothness.
– Whiten the skin and lighten the dark spots.
– Provide instant relief from the symptoms from dry skin.
– Eliminate excess oil secretion.

my comments: it has a sticky texture which i believe due to mixture of concentrated aloevera and milk extracts with strong smells of rice. The smells really similar with Malay Kuih called " kuih tepung pelita" I have been using for 3 months now,  it really has hydrating and moisturising power! though i didnt get the brightening effect, but my face never have any breakouts or became dry!

3. CHRISZEN ALOEVERA GEL

    what it claims:
 - Moisturize, hydrate, rejuvenate your skin.
– Relieves and prevents itching.
– Increase the elasticity of the skin.
– Helps to reduce the redness of the skin.
– Reduces the scars.
– Relieves the pain.
– Helps in wounds.
– Soften and soothe the skin.


my comments: I used this gel on my hair, hands and face after moisturizer. Yes it helps moisturising my hair and hands and for my face, double moisturising! I have never tried it on scars or redness but it does helps in wound healing ( it's aloevera!). 


As a conclusion, if your main concern is hydrating and moisturising, this aloe and rice products would be perfect! It does not cause any allergy too, as the main ingredients were aloevera and rice extracts.

No comments:

Post a Comment