Friday 27 November 2015

a story about A

i have met a lot of people but i find her as the most interesting, or honestly, nauseating.

She's really pretty naturally ( if has anyone says she did not, i would say that person is blind) with a very fair face and nice jawline. Oh, she's really slim too. A-model-figure I would say.

Despite having a perfect beauty ( yeah i know she definition of beauty is super subjective but please let it go for now) she acts like she is not pretty.

Do you know Anorexia Nervosa? Where a girl thinks she's super fatty while in real she is having a super thin body?


She's really thin, but she's restricting herself from eating. Instead of a super yummy rice as dinner, she "diligently" eats pure maggie (without any seasoning) plus soy sauce plus hard-boiled egg. FOR FREAKING EVERY DAY! I dont know what you feel, but my sympathy towards her body is really high, knowing she's is actually really thin! The most disgusting words of the day, of course "i'm fat, I'm really fat!" or " I ate too much!I'm overeating!" for hundreds time.

At certain time, I really want to slap her. She's the thinnest among us friends anyway. ( dont you agree with me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment